THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

OneTwoThree =)


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2011年2月11日星期五

What's your dreams??!

I'm backed from my job place -- PJ Old Town at 8 o'clock something !! Lol. It's quite tiring !! Hmm. my job is same as those Office Lady >.< Everyday working 8 hours as usual 9am to 6pm . When my clock pointed at  5.50pm, I started to packed my stuff, cleaned my desk, off my computer, went to toilet, and bla bla bla. 6 o'clock sharp I straight away take my bag and inform my boss that I'm going back !!! I'm not willing to stay at that office (usually i used to call 'Hell') even 1 more minute . Any boss who hired me, they sure very RUGI . xD


Let you guys  estimate how much is my salary ?! I bear you won't believe . Before chinese new year holidays started, my boss called me to enter her room. First, I thought she wanted to give me extra works. Then she asked my to have a seat with very soft voice. *ding* I knew something !! She took out a red envelope with many rabbits on it, and slowly she passed it to me !! OMG~ I'm so excited when I opened and ... wow... RM350 !!! First time I received this HUGE ang pow !!!


Well ~ Then I saw other staff entered her room one by one. Everyone of them were handed a piece of paper. Wait!! That's a cheque !!! Where's mine???! LOL. Even though I'm just a trainee but impossible the boss pay RM 350 for my wages, not even enough for my transport fees and my lunch !! Therefore, I told myself, I wanted to find those promoter jobs for my extra income. My parents said that how much they paid for my salary it doesn't matter, the purpose I'm going there is to learn something and the skills not the money >.< For me, NO MONEY NO TALK style, definitely I caring the salary more than the experiences .


I love to dream about what I gonna to be and what I gonna to do in future. I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. Because in a dream you are never eighty.xD  Dreaming is an act of pure imagination. But if you can dream it, you can do it!! Dare to dream, but before your dreams can come true, you have to have those dreams. Everyone has dreams, isn't it?! Now, I say to you today my friends, even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. My dreams is to possess the carefree life. I want my family live better than now. But before this dream can be accomplished, I need something very important, that is MONEY!!xD


Who doesn't love money??! Definitely, I'm the one who loves money very much !!xD If you're money lover, let's come with me. To accomplish great things we must first dream, then visualize, then plan... believe... act!! If you just dreamed and not work hard on it, then your dreams wouldn't comes true. If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, let's participate our trillion group and SAB will brings us nearer to our dream!!xD If you have a dream, SAB will be the bridge for us to achieve our targets !!xD


So, what are you waiting for??! If you believe SAB, believe me, you already half way to your dream !!xD Many people scared of being cheated, if you really been cheated, you are not alone, but our trillion group. Why not have a try??! Maybe you make your dream comes true!!xD

0 评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...