THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

OneTwoThree =)


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年5月18日星期二

Sister Forever

Yesterday was Saturday
My sister, Khairiah, Diana and Me
We already planed to hang out after we get the salaries
We gathered at 12 noon
but My sister and I reach earlier
about 10.45 we reach times square
Gosh~
It's too early

Before Khairiah and Diana reached
we go searched for food
starving...XD
walking around
and suddenly
we saw Mc Donald
=.=''
again
we choose to eat chicken burger





After finished our breakfast
we waiting for another half an hour
felt very sleepy dy~
some more wearing high heels
my leg so pain


Finally
Khairiah and her friend reached
we decided to shopping first
after we just go eat lunch






about 3 o'clock
we separate
Khairiah and her friend continued shopping
while my sister with I entered the Cosmo World




after we entered
the first game we played is this one
so childish
don't know why suddenly we choose to play this





we walking around
searching for any interested games






Keep taking picture >.<

































almost 8 o'clock
we still playing
Gosh~



tml is mother's day
we go buy some cakes and a gift for our beloved mummy
xD








first time
i heard the word 'Thank You'
from my mom
so happy
it's worth for me to spend a lot for that


I choose the sunglass for my mom
and my sister said it's not nice
and i 'da du' with her
xD
at i win
Yeah yeah!!


i know mummy like this
And Happy Mother's Day


10 o'clock something
waiting for our parent
gosh
damn sleepy
and i fall aslept

0 评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...