THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

OneTwoThree =)


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2009年11月5日星期四

freedom life

Finally exam ended
Yuhoo
Stressful life is also ended >.<
Exam = stress
Relax relax and relax… xD


I’m very disappoint with my result T^T
My physics chemistry and biology
Just 25 24 24…
Get very nice number
Mean easy to die =.=’’


OwhGosh
Although my add math just ngam ngam pass
But teacher said its better than mid year exam
Hooray…^^


Hmm
I’m targeting for 3As for next year exam
Hoping that can be reach larh~~
Aiks
Keep dreaming


Yesterday I started work luu
I work at Connaught pasar malam
5 o’clock start working until midnight 12 o’clock
Huh?!!
Tiring ~~but worthwhile… >,<
RM 5.70 per hour...
RM 40 per day...xD


holiday is coming soon
one more week
then we can fly luu
we are freedom now...
lolx..xD


nothing to do during holiday
just working at night
then morning keep dreaming lorh
i've plan to having a group trip
but no ppl wanna join it
sobzz..


i heard many ppl gonna go genting
huh?!
no ppl invite me to join
arghhh
sadddddd


14th November
mean coming soon
my cousin gonna marriage
hoh?!
1st time i attend this grand dinner
dunno what should i wear... >.<


after the wedding end
then we'll back from penang
and i'll
going for the exxonmobile closing ceremony
16th Nov
wow... so excited..!!!


the other day
Ida told me that
i've to bring a very very nice costume
during the closing ceremony
=.=''
dunno what to do ...?!
then she said
when the presentation of fashion show
then they will intro we at the moment
gosh~~
real boh..?!.
quite nervous nerh~~


anyway
hope everything come smooth

0 评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...